Screw Cap Paediatric Blood Collection Tubes (0.5-1.3ml)
Here is what to expect when you buy these tubes:
- Screw cap tubes for 0.5 – 1.3ml of blood.
- The tubes are made with the highest quality polypropylene.
- These long narrow tubes aid storage and “harvest”.
- We are able to provide these tubes with a range of additives or treatments.
- These tubes are non-pierceable, click this link for our pierceable tubes selection.
- These are specifically designed for use in paediatric settings.
- Colour coded for standards compliance and ease of recognition – colours available are brown, grey, mauve, orange, pink, white and yellow
- A variety of anticoagulants are available, including:
- Fluoride/Oxalate (ideal for blood glucose testing).
- Fluoride/Potassium EDTA (also ideal for blood glucose testing).
- Lithium Heparin (Plasma tests) with/without separation gel.
- Plain fill with/without irradiation.
- Sodium Citrate (Coagulation tests, i.e. only suitable for use with venous blood). and
- Di Potassium EDTA (most frequently used in Haematology procedures).
- Treated for clotted blood.
- CE marked in accordance with (EU) 2017/746 2017.
- This product has been tested and is fully compliant with British Standards – ISO 6710:2017 (Single-use containers for human venous blood specimen collection).
|Code||Volume ml||Anticoagulant||Colour Code||Pierceable||Material||Case Qty|
|PAED20||1.3||Lithium Heparin with Separation Gel||Orange||N||Polypropylene||1000|
|PAED01||0.5||Di Potassium EDTA||Pink||N||Polypropylene||1000|
|PAED77||0.8||Di Potassium EDTA||Pink||N||Polypropylene||1000|
|PAED02||1.3||Di Potassium EDTA||Pink||N||Polypropylene||1000|
|PAED09||1.3||Treated for Clotted Blood||White||N||Polypropylene||1000|
|PAED19||1.3||Plain, ‘Z’, Irradiated||White||N||Polypropylene||1000|
|PAED21||1.3||Separation Gel for Clotted Blood||Brown/
|PAED30||1.3||Sodium Citrate 3.2% (9NC).||Mauve||N||Polypropylene||100|
Buy Our Non-Pierceable Paediatric Collection Tubes Today
Browse through this page and find the tubes you want in a few minutes using our eCommerce system. Order online today or please call 44 (0) 1274 720070 or email us at email@example.com if you need a tube with a different specification. We always try to make custom tubes, wherever we can.