Pierceable Blood Collection Tubes (0.5 to 1.3ml)
Here are some of the features of our 0.5ml – 1.3ml pierceable blood collection tubes:
- Screw caps feature a pierceable membrane.
- The tubes are made with the highest quality polypropylene.
- These tubes are all pierceable, click this link for our non-pierceable tubes selection.
- CE marked in accordance with (EU) 2017/746 2017.
- Tested to ISO 6710:2017 (Single-use containers for human venous blood specimen collection).
- Colour coded for standards compliance and ease of recognition – colours available are mauve, orange and pink
- A variety of anticoagulants are available, including:
- Lithium Heparin (Plasma tests),
- Sodium Citrate (Coagulation tests, i.e. only suitable for use with venous blood) and
- Di Potassium EDTA (most frequently used in Haematology procedures).
Facts relating to the carrier tube featured on this page (PTT033):
- Carrier tubes with special ‘click fit’ feature convert the product to a standard diameter and height for use with automated sampling equipment.
- Carrier tubes have a volume up to 5.5ml and are available in case quantities of 2000.
|Code||Volume ml||Anticoagulant||Colour Code||Pierceable||Material||Case Quantity|
|PAED44||0.8||Sodium Citrate 3.2% (9NC).||Mauve||Y||Polypropylene||100|
|PAED82||0.5||Di Potassium EDTA||Pink||Y||Polypropylene||1000|
|PAED49||0.8||Di Potassium EDTA||Pink||Y||Polypropylene||1000|
|PAED43||1.3||Di Potassium EDTA||Pink||Y||Polypropylene||1000|
Buy Blood Collection Tubes at International Scientific Supplies Limited
Look no further than our online store if you need to buy tubes for collecting blood. Whatever you need we are confident we can help here at International Scientific Supplies. Click on the individual products listed above for more detail about each of them and to determine whether they may be right for you.
Phone us on 44 (0) 1274 720070 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, for general clarifications and/or you do not see the tube you require, and we will endeavour to make it for you.