Push Cap Paediatric Blood Collection Tubes (0.5-2.0ml)
Qualities to expect when you buy these tubes are:
- Push cap tubes storing between5ml to 2.0ml of blood.
- Moulded in crystal clear polystyrene.
- These are available in case quantities of 1,000.
- CE marked in accordance with (EU) 2017/746 2017.
- Tested to ISO 6710:2017 (Single-use containers for human venous blood specimen collection).
- These are designed for and most frequently used in paediatric settings.
- We are able to provide these tubes with a range of additives or treatments, options available, which are colour coded include:
- Empty tube
- Fluoride/Oxalate – yellow – (popular in blood glucose testing).
- Lithium Heparin – orange (used most frequently in Plasma tests).
- Sodium Citrate 3.2% – mauve – (for use with venous blood – in coagulation tests) and
- Di Potassium EDTA – pink – (frequently used in Haematology procedures).
|Code||Volume ml||Anticoagulant||Colour Code||Material||Case Qty|
|PBT062||0.5||Di Potassium EDTA||Pink||Polystyrene||1000|
|PBT054||1||Di Potassium EDTA||Pink||Polystyrene||1000|
|PBT051||2||Di Potassium EDTA||Pink||Polystyrene||1000|
|PBT056||2||Sodium Citrate 3.2% (9NC)||Mauve||Polystyrene||1000|
A Wide Selection of Push on Cap Tubes Available
You will see from above that we have a very wide selection of the best blood collection tubes available, click here for our complete list.
We understand that with such a wide choice that advice and guidance can be helpful! That is where ISS can come in, we can advise on the most suitable tubes for your requirements, so email email@example.com or if you prefer to call us on 44 (0) 1274 720070. If you require a custom tube, please let us know as we can usually help.