0.5ml-1.3ml Screw Capped Paediatric Blood Collection Tubes
These are screw cap paediatric polypropylene tubes for collection of 0.5ml-1.3ml of blood, they have a standard cap. We provide a range of blood collection tubes that contain different anticoagulant treatments or additives. These long narrow polypropylene tubes are ideal for sample collection, harvesting, processing and storage.
Our screw cap paediatric blood collection tubes are CE marked in accordance with (EU) 2017/746 2017 and tested to ISO 6710:2017, a single-use containers for human venous blood specimen collection. The lids are colour coded for standard compliance and ease of recognition.
Colour coded lids
- Orange: Lithium Heparin
- Pink: Di Potassium EDTA
- Yellow: Floride/Oxalate
- Mauve: Sodium Citrate 3.2% (9NC)
- Brown/White: Separation Gel for Clotted Blood
- Green: Treated with Separation Gel
- White: Empty, Treated with Clotted Blood/Beads or Irradiated
We can also manufacture these tubes in alternative colour codes.
- Display 15 Products per page