Plastic Transfer Pipettes
When you buy plastic transfer pipettes from ISS you can expect the following qualities:
- The safe method for liquid transfer and storage.
- Single squeeze pipette filling.
- A range of pipette sizes.
- Available non sterile or sterile.
- Apertures may be heat sealed for sample storage.
- A range of sizes are available for a multitude of applications.
- Made from premium grade Low Density Polyethylene which has good chemical resistance.
- Low surface wettability plastic used for superior performance.
- These pipettes provide an extremely safe method of storing and transferring liquids.
- They are available in pack quantities of 100, 400 and 500 – please click on individual products for details.
Eight Varieties of Plastic Transfer Pipettes
The eight varieties of plastic transfer pipettes available through ISS as shown in the chart above are:
Drop Size µl
|TP0003||Extended Fine Tip||B||1.0||20||500||500|
|TP0007||Graduated to 1ml||E||3.5||40||500||500|
|TP0021||Graduated to 1ml||E||3.5||40||✓||10||500|
|TP0008||Graduated to 1ml||E||3.5||40||✓||1||500|
|TP0002||Graduated to 3ml||F||3.5||45||500||500|
|TP0019||Graduated to 3ml||F||3.5||45||✓||10||500|
|TP0009||Graduated to 3ml||F||3.5||45||✓||1||500|
Buy Plastic Transfer Pipettes Through the ISS eCommerce Store
As you will see, we have a wide selection of plastic transfer pipettes available to buy. We expect that for most customers the pipette they need will be listed on this page. If you need anything else, contact us and we can discuss your requirements. Phone us on 44 (0) 1274 720070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for friendly support.