Plastic Screw Cap Blood Collection Tubes with Anticoagulants (5-10ml)
Pre-Filled with Anticoagulant
Here are the qualities and features of these 5ml to 10ml tubes:
- A range of screw-capped 5 & 10ml blood collection tubes available with or without labels.
- All tubes are fitted with rigid screw caps for leak-free specimens.
- Many of the tubes are available in polystyrene and polypropylene versions, click on individual products for details.
- Available in quantities of 1,000 (2.5ml, 4ml and 5ml) and 500 (10ml).
- All these tubes are supplied with anticoagulant, click here for tubes without anticoagulant.
- Colour coded for ease of recognition and also for standards compliance – colours available are orange, pink and yellow
- A variety of anticoagulant fills are available, which include:
- Fluoride/Oxalate (particularly suited to blood glucose testing).
- Lithium Heparin (for Plasma tests).
- Sodium Citrate 3.2% (Coagulation tests, for use with venous blood) and
- Di Potassium EDTA (very commonly used in Haematology procedures).
- Available in polystyrene or clarified polypropylene.
- CE marked in accordance with (EU) 2017/746 2017.
- Tested to ISO 6710:2017 (Single-use containers for human venous blood specimen collection). This product is absolutely leak-proof.
|Code||Volume ml||Anticoagulant||Colour Code||Material||Case Quantity|
|PBT064||2.5||Di Potassium EDTA||Pink||Polystyrene||1000|
|PBT065||2.5||Di Potassium EDTA||Pink||Polypropylene||1000|
|PBT068||4||Di Potassium EDTA||Pink||Polystyrene||1000|
|PBT089||4||Di Potassium EDTA||Pink||Polypropylene||1000|
|PBT088||10||Di Potassium EDTA||Pink||Polypropylene||500|
|PBT111||10||Lithium Heparin & Beads||Orange||Polypropylene||500|
|PBT042||2.5||Sodium Citrate 3.2% (9NC) (Dry).||Purple||Polystyrene||1000|
|PBT097||2.5||Fluoride / Oxalate||Yellow||Polystyrene||1000|
|PBT096||2.5||Fluoride / Oxalate||Yellow||Polypropylene||1000|
Buy Tailored Products from ISS Today
Contact ISS today by phone on 44 (0) 1274 720070, or by email to email@example.com. We are specialists in the supply of one-offs and custom tubes. Contact us with a spec to receive a quotation today.
As you can see, we have a large number of blood collection tubes available, contact us for general advice and guidance about these and other products.