Multi Purpose Specimen Containers
These multi-purposes specimen containers have the following qualities:
- A range of multi-purpose specimen containers. All fitted with white rigid wadded screw caps.
- Moulded in clear polystyrene with wide necks for ease of specimen collection and transfer.
- Available with capacities between 30ml and 350ml in capacity.
- Case quantities are 200 units (30ml and 60ml) or 100 units (120ml, 230ml and 350ml versions).
- Particularly suited for use in histology, including disease diagnosis and forensic science.
- Available labelled or unlabelled and Gamma Irradiated (at >25Kgy) or non-sterile.
- CE (Council of Europe) marked, to aid compliance with EU directive 98/79/EC (the In Vitro Diagnostic Directive).
- Leak tested to BS EN 14254 standards.
|Code||Capacity ml||Label||Gamma Irradiated||Case Quantity|
Contact ISS to Buy the Products you Need
Please visit some of the pages above to view products, which may be right for your organisation. These can be ordered in just a few clicks online. If you need help/support before ordering please e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 44 (0) 1274 720070 to request a custom design. We will endeavour to make custom solutions for you, wherever we don’t have a suitable available product.