Pipettes and Pipette Tips
Browse through a wide range of plastic transfer pipettes, glass transfer pipettes, serological pipettes and pipette tips at International Scientific Supplied Limited. Our range is ideal for a number of settings including laboratories, schools as well as many other settings too.
What are Scientific Pipettes?
According to the Merriam Webster English Dictionary, pipettes are “a small piece of apparatus which typically consists of a narrow tube into which fluid is drawn by suction (as for dispensing or measurement) and retained by closing the upper end.”
Pipettes (also sometimes called droppers or pipets) are handheld devices which are essential in any laboratory and are used for the uptake, delivery and dispensing of measured volumes of a variety of liquids and samples.
The ISS Pipettes Product Range
Plastic Transfer Pipettes
Our plastic pipettes are available in a wide range of sizes, available in non-sterile and sterile versions. Made from low-density Polyethylene, these pipettes provide strong chemical resistance and a very safe method for storing and transferring liquids.
The eight varieties of plastic transfer pipettes available through ISS are summarised below:
- Mini – TP0028
- Extended Fine Tip – TP0003
- Micro – TP0014, TP0022 and TP0025
- Graduated to 1ml – TP0007, TP0021 and TP0008
- Fine Tip – TP0001, TP0020 and TP0024
- Graduated to 3ml – TP0002, TP0019 and TP0009
- Long Form – TP0005, TP0023 and TP0010
- Maxi – TP0031
Click on individual products above or visit https://www.intscientific.com/pipettes-and-pipette-tips/plastic-transfer-pipettes/ for further more detailed information.
Glass Transfer Pipettes
Our glass transfer pipettes are available in plain or plugged versions. These precision-made pipettes feature smooth barrel ends as well as uniform tips.
The four glass transfer pipettes available from ISS are:
Click https://www.intscientific.com/pipettes-and-pipette-tips/glass-transfer-pipettes/ to view more detailed information.
ISS provide a large variety of disposable serological pipettes, which range in size from 1ml to 25ml. All pipettes are Gamma irradiated and non-pyrogenic and feature colour coded wadding, which aids recognition and ease of use.
The range of serological pipettes available from ISS are:
- Tapered serological pipettes in packs of 1 – PIP003 (Yellow), PIP022 (Green), PIP052 (Blue), PIP059 (Orange) and PIP062 (Red)
- Tapered serological pipettes in packs of 25 – PIP002 (Yellow), PIP023 (Green), PIP053 (Blue) and PIP058 (Orange)
- Open end serological pipettes in packs of 25 – PIP004 (Yellow), PIP024 (Green), PIP054 (Blue) and PIP060 (Orange)
Click https://www.intscientific.com/pipettes-and-pipette-tips/serological-pipettes/ to read more detailed information about serological pipettes available from ISS.
The ISS range of pipette tips is compatible with many leading manufacturers of pipettes, please refer to the chart below for detailed information:
Individual pipette tips sorted by colour are listed below (refer to the chart above for additional information):
- Blue – Bulk packed tips – T00010 and Rack packed T00054
- Lemon – Bulk packed tips – https://www.intscientific.com/product/T00006
- White –
- Yellow – Bulk packed tips T00007 and rack packed T00053
For detailed guidance about pipette tips please visit https://www.intscientific.com/pipettes-and-pipette-tips/pipette-tips/.
Buy Pipettes and Pipette Tips from ISS Today
We have a large selection of products available. Why not contact us today to place an order? Call us on 44 (0) 1274 720070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also available for general enquiries regarding these and other products. If none of our products meets your requirements, call us to discuss custom-made options.