Glass Narrow & Wide Neck Tubes (5-10ml)
A range of screw capped 5 & 10ml blood collection tubes, with the following special qualities:
- Available in Gamma irradiated (at >25Kgy) or non-sterile versions.
- Fitted with rigid screw caps for leak-free specimen collection.
- Available in narrow (5ml) or wide (10ml) neck styles.
- Available with or without labels.
- Available in quantities of 1,000 (5ml) and 500 (10ml).
- All these tubes are supplied without anticoagulant, click here for tubes with anticoagulant – where a variety of fills are available.
- 10ml tubes are manufactured in a special process which prevents clot retraction problems.
- CE marked in accordance with EU directive 98/79/EC (for use with in vitro diagnostic medical devices).
- Leak tested to BS ISO 6710:2017 (Single-use containers for use with human venous blood specimen collection).
|Code||Volume ml||Description/Neck Style||Label||Gamma Irradiated||Quantity|
Buy These Tubes with Confidence from ISS
We hope you will agree that we have a fine selection of these narrow/wide 5ml to 10ml glass blood collection tubes. We appreciate it can be difficult to choose the right product sometimes, so contact us if you do not see the blood tube you require, and we will endeavour to make it for you.
For any clarifications, please call us on 44 (0) 1274 720070 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.