Blood collection tube filled with 1.3ml treated for clotted blood, intended for blood samples. Application areas are serology, clinical chemistry, protein electrophoresis and immunology.
The white screw cap tube will allow 1.3ml volume of blood to be collected. This long narrow tube is ideal for sample collection and processing. The tube is CE marked in accordance with EU directive 98/79/EC and is tested to ISO 6710:2017, it is a single-use container for human venous blood specimen collection. It is specifically designed for paediatric use and colour coded for standard compliance and ease of recognition.
- Tube Type: Paediatric Blood Collection Tube
- Preparation Type: Treated For Clotted Blood (ISO 6710:2017)
- Sample Volume: 1.3ml
- Cap Type: Screw Cap
- Cap Colour: White
- Pierceable: No
- Base: Skirted Conical Base
- Product Material: Polypropylene
- Product Colour: Transparent
- Label Type: Paper