Contract Manufacturing Service
I.S.S. has helped many businesses, companies and organisations to progress their ideas and products into the laboratory IVD consumables market by using I.S.S. contract manufacturing service.
Every organisation is regarded as an expert in their specialist area, however, the use of a contract manufacturing service allows one company to associate and work alongside a business partner that excels in an area that the hiring company is not an expert in. This process will allow a business to remain focused on its strengths whilst leaving the other responsibility to a contract manufacturing partner. There are many factors that will determine the level of involvement that will be required from both parties.
Ideally, all project discussions should commence has early as possible. For majority of cases, the resources available and the internal skills possessed by the staff of the hiring company will usually dictate the level of involvement between the two parties. Quotes obtained from different companies will always differ due to many factors such as: raw material prices, quality of products produced, overhead costs, manufacturing facilities and equipment used.
Small and large organisations can form a successful partnership with contract manufacturers to overcome many challenges that are associated during the whole process of producing products, scaling up and managing the supply chain. There are many benefits to outsourcing the production of products for example it will reduce costs and overheads that are needed to invest in new machinery, raw materials and extra workforce. Overall, this will lead to streamlining the supply chain and simplifying the production process.
Advantages of using I.S.S. for your contract manufacturing needs
I.S.S. will ensure that the production process is efficient and smooth whilst you are free to focus your effort and time elsewhere. I.S.S. will produce high-quality products that will meet all your specifications and requirements.
I.S.S. contract manufacturing service will generally be a more effective and faster option, even if you feel that you have the experience, staff and resources to produce your own products. Contract manufacturing offers entrepreneurs whether it be small or large organisations a vision to dream big and be able to provide novel and initiative products quickly to the marketplace.
Some of the key advantages of partnering with I.S.S. with your contract manufacturing needs rather that producing the products in-house are.
I.S.S. is a specialist in the manufacturing process and will be able to help refine the design based on many years of experience in this area of business. We may even be able to fill any vital gaps in knowledge that might lead to the development of innovative and niche design solutions. I.S.S. has an experienced team of engineers, machinists, assemblers, supervisors, many other production and support workers.
- Higher quality products: I.S.S. is using the latest manufacturing tools and equipment, this will help create high quality products. I.S.S. also has a good relationship with a broad number of suppliers, this will increase the efficiency from using an optimised supply chain.
- Consistent quality control: I.S.S. will ensure regulatory standards will be met by following strict quality control processes. I.S.S. is an ISO9001:2015 registered organisation, we have in place specialised tools, equipment, inspections, training programs and a full operational team that will make sure all aspects of quality and safety standards are being met.
- Reducing overhead costs: I.S.S. will help produce your products without you having to undertake considerable overhead costs. This will free up cash flow that would have been invested in the production facility, new manufacturing machinery and automation, purchasing raw material and supply chain negotiations, recruitment and training of new employees.
- Potential to scale-up quickly: I.S.S. will be able to negotiate competitive prices when purchasing bulk raw materials because of our existing links with many international suppliers. This will ensure that costs are kept low even through the volume of production will have increased. This is especially useful if you are starting off with a small scaled production and require an immediate scaling up solution.
- End-to-End solution: I.S.S. can take control of the whole process all the way from the start to the finish. This can include: design of the products, sourcing of the raw materials, complete manufacturing process, assembling, labelling, packaging and shipping. This will ensure that the entire process is carried out under one roof, the benefits of this will be that it will reduce the complexity and the overall cost of production.
I.S.S. would be delighted to speak to you about your custom manufacturing requirements. We pride ourselves in providing customisable, cost effective and scalable production service solutions that will completely fulfil your needs.
I.S.S. has worked alongside many small and large organisations to deliver the highest quality laboratory consumable products for over 20 years.
If you are interested in forming a partnership with I.S.S. and would like to speak to a member of our team or need a quote for your products the please contact us today so that we can get the process started.