Blood collection tube filled with 1.3ml separation gel for clotted blood, intended for blood samples. Application areas are clinical chemistry, serology, immunology and protein electrophoresis.
The brown/white screw cap tube will allow from 1.3ml volume of blood to be collected. This long narrow tube is ideal for collection and processing. It is CE marked in accordance with (EU) 2017/746 2017 and is tested to ISO 6710:2017, a single-use containers for human venous blood specimen collection. It is specifically designed for paediatric use and colour coded for standard compliance and ease of recognition.
- Tube Type: Paediatric Blood Collection Tube
- Preparation Type: Separation Gel for Clotted Blood (ISO 6710:2017)
- Sample Volume: 1.3ml
- Cap Type: Screw Cap
- Cap Colour: Brown/White
- Pierceable: No
- Base: Skirted Conical Base
- Product Material: Polypropylene
- Product Colour: Transparent
- Label Type: Paper