Pierceable blood collection tube filled with 0.8ml sodium citrate 3.2%, 9NC, intended for blood samples. Sodium citrate is commonly used anticoagulant because of its ability to stabilise blood, this is by sequestering calcium ions in vitro. Applications areas are hemostasis diagnostics.
The mauve pierceable screw cap tube will allow from 0.8ml volume of blood to be collected. This long narrow tube is ideal for collection and processing. It is CE marked in accordance with EU directive 98/79/EC and is tested to ISO 6710:2017, a single-use containers for human venous blood specimen collection. It is specifically designed for paediatric use and colour coded for standard compliance and ease of recognition.
- Tube Type: Paediatric Blood Collection Tube
- Preparation Type: Sodium Citrate 3.2%, 9NC (ISO 6710:2017)
- Sample Volume: 0.8ml
- Cap Type: Pierceable Screw Cap
- Cap Colour: Mauve
- Pierceable: Yes
- Base: Skirted Conical Base
- Product Material: Polypropylene
- Product Colour: Transparent
- Label Type: Paper