Plastic blood collection tube filled with 2.5ml sodium citrate 3.2% (9NC)(Dry), intended for blood samples. Sodium citrate is commonly used anticoagulant because of its ability to stabilise blood, this is by sequestering calcium ions in vitro. Applications areas are hemostasis diagnostics.
The purple screw cap polystyrene tube will allow 2.5ml volume of blood to be collected. This tube is fitted with a rigid screw cap to provide a leak free specimen and it is available with or without a label. The tube is CE marked in accordance with (EU) 2017/746 2017 and is tested to ISO 6710:2017, it is a single-use container for human venous blood specimen collection. The tube cap is colour coded for standard compliance and ease of recognition.
- Tube Type: Paediatric Blood Collection Tube
- Preparation Type: Sodium Citrate 3.2% (9NC)(Dry)(ISO 6710:2017)
- Sample Volume: 2.5ml
- Cap Type: Screw Cap
- Cap Colour: Purple
- Pierceable: No
- Base: Skirted Conical Base
- Product Material: Polystyrene
- Product Colour: Transparent
- Label Type: Paper (with or without label available)